Nexia Home Intelligence
Meet your home of the future, today. Nexia™ Home Intelligence is home automation with the freedom of remote home management, giving you total control over the comfort, efficiency and security of your home from anywhere.
Stay Connected To What Matters Most
Be in two places at once. Unlock your front door from half a world away. Check on your pets during the day. Sit in a meeting and know your children are home safe. Nexia™ Home Intelligence helps you stay connected to your home and the people and possessions you hold dear — all from a single app. All the control of your home is at your fingertips, from anywhere, with a web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone.
Customized By You
Choose the products you want and how you want those products to work together in your home. With Nexia™ Home Intelligence, you can build your own home automation system. The result is a customized system that connects you to your home in a way that matters to you. With products like the Trane ComfortLink™ control with the Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolt and Schlage® Home Dimmer Module, you have the ability to:Control temperature settings and manage energy use
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
With many different Nexia-compatible products, the possibilities are endless. Add up to 230 smart products all at once or expand your system gradually. Give us a call or schedule a free estimate online to get started.
Request help now
Morgan Mechanical came and fixed my air conditioning when it was 102 degrees! They got here quickly, were very professional and didn't sell me anything I didn't need. I would recommend them to anyone who has air conditioning problems.